- A work by Camille Pissarro, stolen from France in 1981 is on its way back after a United States forfeiture proceeding (previous discussion here).
- Princeton has announced the return of six antiquities with questionable histories to Italy.
- Maya remains and objects were discovered in Belize during a construction project.
- An investment art fraud scheme has been uncovered in Australia.
- Can nuclear physics determine whether a piece of art is genuine?
- Thieves have stolen 2 works of art from an Olympia, Washington art gallery by breaking and entering through a skylight.
- UNESCO has threatened to revoke world heritage status for Seville because of a decision to build a new 40-story building.