The speakers are:
- George Okello Abungu, Ph.D., founding director, Okello Abungu Heritage Consultants, Nairobi, Kenya
- Derek Fincham, J.D., Ph.D., assistant professor, South Texas College of Law, Houston
- Kate Fitz Gibbon, J.D., attorney, Kate Fitz Gibbon Law Office, Santa Fe, N.M.
- Barbaro Martinez-Ruiz, Ph.D., assistant professor, Department of Art and Art History, Stanford University
- John Henry Merryman, J.D., LL.M., professor of law emeritus and affiliated professor emeritus in the Department of Art, Stanford University
- Sylvester Okwunodo Ogbechie, Ph.D., associate professor, Department of the History of Art and Architecture, University of California, Santa Barbara
I hope to post a few thoughts on the conference early next week, and if you are in the Bay Area I hope you'll consider attending.