|Krak des Chevaliers, a crusader castle in Syria is at risk|
- The conflict in Syria has produced predictable damage to that nations heritage, including the armed occupation of fortresses, looting of sites, chipping away of mosaics, and other acts of cultural destruction.
- A well-reasoned case for the return of the Nefertiti bust.
- Turkey would like these objects returned from the Getty.
- Heritage sites in Mali are at risk according to UNESCO.
- The discovery rule and Steven Spielberg prevail in the Ninth Circuit.
- A Nazi-era restitution.
- Fund Italian culture or else.
- It seems the attention being paid to the ongoing looting at El-Hibeh has caused Egyptian authorities to take action.
- 18 jade objects stolen from Cambridge's Fitzwilliam Museum.